Thursday, August 16, 2012

Set of 10 office phones with 4 headsets , ansafone 2 handsets great condition -

Estimated cost for new around 2000 and these are in good working order. Buyer collects. 4 parent phones: KXT7630 x 3, KXDT 321 x 1 6 smaller phones to go with parent phones…KXDT321 x 4 and KXT7668 x2 4 Headsets - Plantronics CS60 Wirless office headset systems 1 BT ansafone BT response 75 2 handsets BT diverse X5 to go with ansafone HERE I AM SELLING MY BLACKBERRY CURVE 9300 IN WHITE MINT CONDITION WELL LOOKED AFTER COMES WITH CHARGER SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY! CASH ON COLLECTION! FOR MORE INFO CALL:07799770065 Brand new Samsung Galaxy S2 Never used, in original packaging On T-Mobile/Orange but can be unlocked I am sellling as I have been given a works phone. Please call me or email me if you are interested. Do not email me requesting me to post the phone abroad. brand new in box iphone 4s WHITE charger usb earphones 64 GB NO TIME WASTERS PLEAS PICK UP ONLY QUICK SALE. 300 ONO RING ADAM 07903800557 Good condition Blackberry Bold 9780 - prefect on the back with not scrapes or blemished and only a couple of scratches on the front (the screen itself has a few LIGHT scratches). Phone has been reset so not sure how to get emails but it should be easy to do in the hands of the right person. Locked to the Orange network. Comes with charger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment