Thursday, August 30, 2012

Blackberry bold 9900 in black .

For sale blackberry bold 9900 in black comes in box with charger but no headphoes. is unlock to any network is in good condition. i am open to resonable offers would like no time wasters thanks, for more information please contact me on 07553217521 thanks I HAVE A BLACKBERRY 9900 FOR SALE IN GREAT CONDITION, COME WITH ITS BOX, CHAGER, HEADPHONES ETC. WILLING TO SWAP FOR A DECENT PHONE OR SELL IT. ITS UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK TO. I HAVE FOR SALE A BRAND NEW APPLE IPHONE 4S ONLY TURNED ON ONCE AND ACTIVATED 12 MONTHS APPLE WARRANTY. ON VODAFONE NETWORK NBUT I HAVE ASKED VODAFONE TO UNLOCK IT AND HAVE BEEN TOLD ITS DONE AND WILL TAKE 7-10 DAYS SO PHONE WILL BE FULLY UNLOCKLED. bLACK IN COLOUR AND 16GB OF STORAGE. COLLECTION FROM MIDDLESBROUGH. The phone is brand new. It is UNLOCK. If ur intrested offers are open and give me a ring on my number and will arrange a meating in a public place ur if u like i can post it as wll in special delivery in uk only. My Contact number is 07770939723 Immaculate Nokia C3-00 QWERTY style phone complete with Sim card with 10 credit on it. The phone also has a clear gel case and a screen protector. This phone is unmarked. It also comes with a 2GB memory card. This is still a current model.

0 comments:

Post a Comment