Sunday, August 26, 2012

APPLE IPAD 3 GENERATION 32GB, WI-FI +3G (WHITE COLOUR) OPEN TO ALL NETWORKS. .

I GOT APPLE IPAD 3 GENERATION 32GB, WI-FI + 3G (WHITE COLOUR) SIM FREE OPEN TO ALL NETWORKS IN MINT CONDITION SCRATCHINESS. APPLE REPAIR AND SERVICE COVER TILL 15TH JULY 2013 COMES WITH BOX AND ALL ORIGINAL ACCESSORIES. here is my s3 which i have had for just over 3 weeks now i am getting rid of this due to the fact i do not use it much and i do not like touch screen phones. It has two mine damages a scratch on the screen could not take picture of it due to reflection and they is chip of paint on the side of the phone i have a blue case on it which covers it so it caot be seen also has screen protector as well. no time wasting want money as soon ASP any question i will answer Pick up only! White Blackberry Curve 9360 - unlocked 170 ONO 6 months old. Comes in original box with charger and clear hardback case. Few scratches on screen, above speaker and around keypad. Will be wiped before purchase. Contact by text or email only. BRAND NEW SEALED 16GB WHITE IPHONE 4S T-MOBILE NETWORK NO POSTING COLLECTION ONLY NO SILLY OFFERS(I WILL NOT ACCEPT 300/310 ) 07983948454 OR 07984657065 Hi. Everyone. I want to sell my iphone 4S black 16gb. My phone is never used like a phone and so its almost new and not even single scratch. Its in Mint Condition. Reason selling is I have got bb from work and like it. Its Factory Unlocked and open to all network. Comes with charger & headset as I have lost box while moving house. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment