Friday, August 24, 2012

I Phone 4s 16g white, locked on orange +

I Phone 4s 16g locked on orange. The phone has a couple of minor scratches on the back but not very noticeable, to be honest most people cover the back anyway. The phone comes with charger(not original) as I bought a new one, earphones and key for changing sim. Like I say the phone is locked on orange. Thank you 02 MOBILE BROADBAND DONGLE ZTE MF100 HSDPA BRAND NEW SEALED PACK Comes with: -02 MOBILE BROADBAND DONGLE ZTE MF100 -USB cable -quick start guide -boxed Can be unlock to any network on eBay for 1.50 Brand new boxed only two weeks only been used a few times phone is unlocked with box charger and usb lead. any test welcome pick up only with cash on pick up phone me Jane i have a blackberry curve 8520 it is in good condition only thing wrong is it has a white screen which will be 5 to fix but once that is fixed it will be like a brand new fone, it comes it headfones and a charger grab a bargin!! For sale is a 3GS - 32gb - white Phone is locked to o2 Phone is fully working - comes with box but no charger, headphone... No Offers. Welcome to collect from Newmarket or I can post, I will not post outside the UK. Please dont call, text or email as I have a lot of meetings over the next few days. If required I can call you back. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment