Friday, August 10, 2012

I phone 4s 32gb (made in china) -

brand new boxed i phone 4s 32gb (unlocked). in white colour boxed. excellent condition. no scratches at all. for sale hurry gotta go made in china . i have my xperia x10 (not the mini) on virgin for sale Android, 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 4-inch touchscreen, 8.1 megapixel camera its in black and mint condition has no box only has charger and phone. ITS PICK UP ONLY!!! 90 pound ono need it gone asap really iphone 3gs unlocked white 16gb unlocked with mains charger has a mark on back but comes with white case so hardly noticeable perfect working order currently being used on 3 HI I AM SELLING MY BLACKBERRY 9700 BOLD IT IS IN GOOD CONDITION AND BEEN WELL LOOKED AFTER IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 07432256050 I AM OPEN TO OFFERS OR SWAPS I AM WILLING TO PAY CASH ON TOP DEPENDING ON WHAT PHONE IT IS THANK YOU GUYS Hi, This phone is brand new and has only been taken out of the box to take the picture. IPhone 4S - BLACK 16GB Locked to Vodafone 400 – And no less than 400 No part exchanges I will not ship to Africa

0 comments:

Post a Comment