Wednesday, September 12, 2012

IPhone 4s 64GB Black - Like new +

Apple Iphone 4s 64GB Black - Orange Here i have a iphone 4s 64gb black like new. Still has warranty until next year. Come boxed with all accessories and extra cases. brand new boxed still has protective films on warranty receipt brand new case (worth 20) brand new stylus Birthday present but unwanted as i a happy with my kindle. 1 month old but like new boxed. Its a 3g version so its around 349 in currys. Call me or text me for any enquiry. Brand new, Never been used, any trial welcome, with all accessories, with plastic protector on screens, call for more details, no text messages, emails or time wasters pls, 430 ono 07929776204 I am selling my iPhone 4s 16gb. It comes with the box and all instruction manuals, leads and accessories are UNTOUCHED. Box is virtually brand new. The phone itself has no scratches and is in pristine condition. It has a screen protector on it and a vapor pro case which I can include. The phone is also UNLOCKED and will support any network whether it be in the UK or worldwide. Warrenty will not expire until December 22, 2012. This is guaranteed. Please if interested cash on collection at home only. This is due to time wasters and scammers. My number is up if you would like to discuss further details. I can assure you that everything is as described and you will be happy with the product. THANKS FOR LOOKING! ****************** If also interested I have the same model for sale in white (boxed etc in the same conditio

0 comments:

Post a Comment