Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Nokia E 51-1 (Unlocked) +

I am selling this used mobile phone Nokia E51-1 because I bought new one. It `s in good condition (you can see from photo), It comes boxed (but box a little bit damaged) with original Nokia charger, owners manual, unused head set, unused usb cable, new CD ROM. Model: Nokia E51-1 Color: Black steel Pick up from Southgate. PLEASE NO PAY PAL PAYMENTS I am selling a used but in excellent condition iPhone 4 16GB, loads of games already downloaded and ringtones and songs in the built in music Ipod. Screen protector still on and has a few scratches on the back but otherwise immaculate. Jailbreak your iPhone 4s,4,3GS,3G ,iPad ,iPod ...and makes it download All paid apps free..unlock 3GS,3G not 4s,4 I can unlock your iPhone 3GS and 3g..(not 4s and iPhone 4) All this while u wait...it takes about 20-30 min Just only for 10...... Call or text-07877481434 **i can repair iphone broken glass,lcd,home button,power button,mute,volume button.. Here we have my upgrade used for 3 weeks but wanting to go back to an iphone, its as new locked to the 3 network with screen protector and case surround so untouched really. In white. comes boxed all original. Brand new, still in sealed box. 3network. Reason for selling: Upgraded my contract but did not want the free phone, as I had my own. No unreasonable offer refused.

0 comments:

Post a Comment