Monday, August 27, 2012

HTC DESIRE unlocked to all networks comes with leather case .

HTC DESIRE unlocked and comes with leather protective case the phone has a couple of small marks round the edge from where the case clips on but they caot be seen with the case on the front glass has no marks as this is toughened glass the phones featureslisted below 1ghz processor wifi gps bluetooth google search gmail email sync 5mp video &still camera facebook social networking you can also create a wifi hotspot via phone can meet in glasgow if required text/call/email 07999 499 077 stephen 90 ono Hi I need money for holiday, hence the low price I have an iPhone 4s, it was an upgrade but I decided to keep using my blackberry and sell the new phone) Absolutely new and nothing wrong with it, still have carphone warehouse receipts (with my name and address on it) Immaculate condition :) I drive so I can deliver anywhere in london. call/text me anytime (not after 1am) (I may not be able to pick up first time) Michelle :D 07912571666 If this advert is still up (then the phone is still for sale) If its not visible, then the phone has been sold ipod touch 4th gen in black for sale, comes with the latest software, usb charger case and jogging case. The ipod screen is in imaculate condition as a screen protector has been used, and there is very light surface scratches to the back good condition &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment