Friday, August 31, 2012

Samsung galaxy note on O2 2days old !

Hello and welcome to my ad I have for sale a Samsung galaxy note 2 days old ( unwanted gift ) Comes boxed with all accessories On O2 Tesco and giff gaff 300 No offers Please mention what it is you are enquiring about as I Have other phones for sale Buy with confidence!!!!! I will give you full receipt with imei and my address Thanks Imran Apple IPhone 4S 64GB unlocked BLACK ******REDUCED REDUCED******* Absolute mint condition Boxed as New. 699 direct from apple My Price 425 ONO MAKE ME AN OFFER Brand new unused white iphone 4s (unwanted Upgrade). 380.00 or very nearest offer. Prefer item to be collected as heavily pregnant but could deliver if close to SP2 Black Blackberry Curve 8520 Fresh Unlocked and going cheap. No defects Fully Unlocked to all networks Quick sale needed call text or mail please HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY AD I AM SELLING MY NOKIA 6300 IN GOOD CONDITION AND THE PHONE IS IN GOOD WORKING ORDER WITH NO PROBLEM AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK AND THESE ARE THE THINGS WITH THE PHONE: PHONE CHARGER HANDSFREE MEMORY CARD 128 MB PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME TEXT MESSAGE AS I DO NOT REPLY BACK

0 comments:

Post a Comment