Friday, August 31, 2012

***SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 *** -

Black Galaxy S2 Factory Unlocked to all Networks, Excellent Condition 3 Months Old Boxed with accessories Genuine Reason for sale My Husband bought me the Galaxy S3 for my Birthday So am Selling this one. 220 OVNO ONE WEEK OLD MINT NO SCRATCHES OR MARKS COMES WITH BOX ALL THE CONTENTS CHARGER AS GOOD AS NEW ONLY REASON FOR SALE IM GETTING A CONTRACT PHONE AND ALSO GOT A PROTECTIVE PHONE AND SCREEN COVER ***CASH WAITING*** We will buy iphone 4 or 4s NEW or USED, or NO SERVICE. will pay up to 370 depending on make model and condition.NEW, USED or NO SERVICE ..Genuine add no messing about.. WE ARE SERIOUS BUYERS!!! INSTANT CASH!!!!Simply TEXT me, Network what gb it is and serial number on 07957-662-637 and get a quote!! .Moss ************************* CASH WAITING************************ HERE I HAVE AN APPLE I PHONE 3G 8GB MEMORY JAILBROKEN DEVICE WHICH MEANS YOU CAN GET ALL THE APPS YOU WANT WITHOUT PAYING FOR THEM .THIS PHONE IS IN GOOD WORKING ORDER NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE.AND WILL TAKE ANY SIM. here i have for sale is my blackberry torch 3G the phone is in good condition the phone comes with = - couple of cases -box -all accesories also i have a iphone 3G for sale text me for more info thanks - justin

0 comments:

Post a Comment