Monday, August 27, 2012

IPHONE 3gs 32gb boxed Jailbroken +TOM TOM europe SATNAV APP .

for sale is my boxed iphone 3gs ive been using it on o2 but i beleive its unlocked.. has scratches and use on screen/back still a great phone, and massive memory, Untethered jail broken with the latest 5.1.1 software with TOM TOM sat nav Europe APP may swap why? comes with box charger rubber malware case I got two absolutely new SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 (1 samsung in white colour & 1 samsung in blue colour) both of these phones have a receipt and both of these phones I received as an upgrade, they are unlocked and un-opened box. If you have any question please give me a call on my mobile: 07710251289 Only serious offer please. Ana I am selling my Iphone 3GS 8GB, locked on to T mobile. Condition: Good- I have had it for about a year now. Minor scratches, minor marks and scuffs, nothing major. Comes with the charger and USB. 100 ono I am selling my samsung galaxy ace S5830 which is in mint condition and still has a reciept with warranty. The phone has wifi, LED camera flash, GPS signal,5 megapixel social hub and much more. It has a box which includes: Charger White back cover (Spare) Earphones (Brand new) usb wire Memory card Computer memory card and I am also giving a free black phone case to protect the phone from damage. This phone is a very good one with touch screen and many apps available to. I am selling the phone for 135 ono white blackberry curve not a mark on the phone still got screen protectors on front and back unlocked to any network ph

0 comments:

Post a Comment