Monday, August 27, 2012

Nokia Lumia 800 Magenta NEW!! Vodafone Network .

Nokia Lumia 800 in magenta on vodafone network. New in original box with charger, headphones, magenta Nokia rubber case, manual. I will include another brand new pink leather/faux leather flip case as well. Sim not included Genuine reason for sale - I got this phone on contract with vodafone (but it can be unlocked to any network). I have only ever switched it on and messed about with it for about 30 mins when i got it, but decided its too complicated for me and i really like my old phone so am still using that. I have used the charger a few times on my old phone, but its still perfect condition. If interested please call Sian on 07825 109588 180 ono Cash on collection please selling my samsung galaxy Note only a week old hardly use got screen protecter from day 1 no mark on screen or phone always been in cover.got every things with it box charger usb. unlock to all network in black color. I HAVE FOR SALE MY IPHONE 4S COMPLETE WITH BOX AND ALL ACCESSORIES AS PICTURED UNUSED HEADPHONES. PHONE IS ON ORANGE AND TMOBILE NETWORK AND PERFECT WORKING ORDER IT IS IN GOOD CONDITION WITH NO MAJOR MARKS OR SCRATCHES. THE PHONE STILL HAS WARRANTY UNTIL FEB 2013 WHICH CAN BE VERIFIED ONLINE 290 NO OFFERS THIS IS A BARGAIN AS THEY RETAIL FOR 500 AND THIS IS CHEAPEST ON GUMTREE NO SWAPS NO PAYPAL CASH ON COLLECTION COLLECTION CAN BE MADE FROM MY WORK OR HOME ADDRESS TO ENSURE PEACE OF MIND No offers please Last price Phone is the latest storm and is runing in software OS 6.0 very rare version Unlocked to any net

0 comments:

Post a Comment