Sunday, August 26, 2012

SWAP IPHONE 4 WHITE 16GB FOR NEWER BLACKBERRY PLUS CASH +

Hi All I am selling my iPhone 4 in White 16gb. The phone is used but in excellent working order and comes boxed with original charger and new original headphones. Reason for the sale is I lost my work phone and need to replace that asap. I am either looking for a swap (good blackberry plus cash) or just cash. I am ieed of two phones (one to replace my work and one to replace the iphone that I am selling) Interested please email me asap. Cash on collection only and I am willing to drop off today. Thanks The phone is unlocked so it will be able to be used with all networks. The phone has been used but it is still in immaculate condition as it has been in the holster since brought, there are a few marks and they would be known as minor scratches. The phone includes the box with the charger and usb If you would like to enquire more about the phone please feel free to ring me or send me a text. 07 88 44 22 232 I WILL NOT SHIP THIS PHONE SWAP/CASH ON COLLECTION PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME ASKING ME TO EMAIL U ON UR EMAIL ADDRESS The form fit rear shell is impact resistant for complete protection and quickly slides in and out of the holster for instant phone access! The protective shell features an integrated kickstand.....perfect for media viewing! The holster is lined with a soft fabric for a scratch free phone and the 180ยบ swiveling belt clip doubles as an adjustable clip stand. This Black shell & holster combo not only achieves the ultimate in protection, it also enhances your Samsung GALAXY S III GT-I9300 experience! PRODUCT INFORMATION IN DETAIL Features: •

0 comments:

Post a Comment