Friday, August 31, 2012

Blackberry bold 9900 touch scren. +

Hi guys I have this phone for only 4 weeks. Its in a very good condition . The phone is unlocked it comes with a charger with the box car charger and head phones. Thanks. Feel free text me 07500892558. Cach on colection samsung galaxy s3 unlocked,white brand new boxed 1 year warranty ring or text me we will sort something out postage only!!! express delivery!!! few remaining!!! Wanted iPhone 3GS black voda or unlock Box etc please call with details .cash waiting Good cond Or px with my 4s black unlock with warranty April 2013 im salling S M D ROWORK STATION, PERFECTLY WORKING ITS A NEW STATION JUST COUPLE OF days USE, he bought it around 200 pound, bulletin with soldering iron, and soldering iron is never been use because he have a american soldering iron which he brough from america, come with couple of nozzle that new never used, its a manually setting, give a sensible offer, if i cant pick ur call plz send me ur no and regardig than shorty i be cotat you thanks Apple iPhone 3GS 32gb faulty, everything works apart from it has problems charging, it comes up with a message saying this accessorie not supported when charger plugged in. It has been doing this for about 2 weeks but was absolutely fine before then. I have upgraded so just want rid. I have been using the phone on O2 unsure if it is unlocked. Cash on collection please and sorry I will not post the phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment