Friday, August 24, 2012

HTC Explorer A310e phone for sale !

HTC explorer A310e brand new unused phone with box and accessories for sale. it unlocked. if u would like to buy pls call me or text me ris 07588588056 Blackberry bold 9700 works fine with about 4 cases, charger and usb cable, charging dock, spare battery and spare battery charger! Only sellin because i have a new phone Blackberry Curve 9360 Slimline in black. On the Vodafone network. There are a few minor marks on the phone but they are not very visable and the phone is in good overall condition. Will take 90 for quick sale. No offers on price please. Call or text 07792 190 663. Thanks. In great condition, not used much. *****IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ****** If you contact me and would like me to respond via email, please add ‘@mail.gumtree.com’ to your email safe list, or alternatively, check for my reply in your junk mail folder. It is probably best to call (sorry, but I can’t reply to texts). No time wasters please. For collection in Brixton. Thank you NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE. Genuine Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Marble White color 16GB Memory Brand new, Still boxed & sealed Unwanted present. Please call: 07403302828

0 comments:

Post a Comment