Monday, August 27, 2012

Iphone 4s - NEW, 16GB, BLACK for sale !

I have an iphone 4s, got as a gift from the US. It is unlocked, and unopened so still in its wrapping. I have the reciept and the Apple carrier bag too. This is a genuine sale. Only bought about 2/3 weeks ago. Drop me a line if you are interested in taking it off my hands. Thanks. Cash only of course. Black One silver bits missing off blackberry sign on back Bit damage to front at bottom new cover 12 in Leeds Market Works brill Just got new battery Comes with Charger Thanks for looking SALE OR SWAP TEXT OR EMAIL Samsung Galaxy Note white color, 16 Gb, plus 4 Gb sd card, with charger, headphones, usb cable. very good condition, used 4 months. on three network, but can be easely unlocked in local unlocking shop. sorry no box, lost somewere. thank you Hi............... I am wanting a apple iphone 4 any network or locked to a network or a iphone that has no service (signal) please get in touch I am wanting one fast and would be nice if u could deliver but. Can pick up so just get in touch on 07779754117 thank....... Here is my blackberry torch 9800, selling phone because of recent upgrade only had the phone since april, in mint condition comes with memory card, comes with charger not boxed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment