Monday, August 27, 2012

Blackberry Curve 8520 on vodaphone with 16gig memory card +

Blackberry Curve 8520 on vodaphone with 16gig memory card, phone in box good condition, only problem is the charger needs fiddling with to get it to conect, but thats the charger not the phone because i use my partners charger with no problems at all... want 55or very close offers... text me on 07827545923 Here I have my Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 mini for sale its just had a new touch screen and a brand-new case on it. Only thing a matter with it is tgat it needs a new Ariel antena as I lost mine so u carnt get a signal on any simcard. WiFi still works perfectly. Be usefull for someone that has tge same phone for spares. Dont have charg but its fully charged. 15 pound no offers. Collection only no timewasters I am selling my Iphone 3GS 8GB, locked on to T mobile. Condition: Good- I have had it for about a year now. Minor scratches, minor marks and scuffs, nothing major. Comes with the charger and USB. 100 ono blackberry bold 9780 for sale unlocked to all network condition is decent (see pictures) runs and works perfectly comes with charger and 1GB memory card contact me if you are interested. thanks ipad 1 for sale 16gb in mint condition come with case no silly offers , only seriouse customers 07448997619

0 comments:

Post a Comment