Wednesday, August 29, 2012

LG SNAP DIGITAL MOBILE PHONE WITH 5MP,CHARGER,BLUE CASE AND 2 GIG OF MEMORY IN VERY GOOD CONDTION!!! !

LG SNAP VIEWTY 5MP DIGITAL CAMERA PHONE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION!!!! THE PHONE COMES WITH CHARGER,BLUE RUBBER CASE,USB LEAD AND A 2GIG MEMORY CARD.PHONE IS UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK. BARGIN PRICE!!!! LOOKING A QUICK SALE. galaxy s3 16gb pepple blue used indoors for a week ,bit on the big size for me , comes with 8 gb memory card and samsung blue leather slip case . phone is unlocked all boxed mint like new. text steve 07875347897 Black blackberry curve 8520 mint condition a few minor scratches but nothing major on O2 network Will not let me up load picture on my phone email me to view Bought this but prefer my basic mobile. This is touch screen, quad band - so can be used in the states/canada. Boxed with charger, usb cable,earphone Hi i have a blackberry torch for sale or will swap for different blackberry, iphone 4 or a different phone,btext me ur offers! The blackberry has a small hairline crack but comes ith new lense and not that old. Any inqueries just ask! Pick up only dont drive! Pics available

0 comments:

Post a Comment