Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Blackberry 9360 unlocked ?

In good condition and unlocked to all networks this model conects to the internet at super speeds and rapid downloads feel free to ask a question please Nokia 8600 Luna Phone is in immaculate condition (see pictures and viewing welcome) Its on T-Mobile at the moment so your going to have to unlock it Comes with charger and phone Grab it for 90 ono Calls Only As I will NOT respond to texts I will consider a trade so let me know what you have Thanks Abz i was bought this phone as a gift 5 months back and have upgraded my contract to a 4s so i am looking to sell it is like new and was well looked after no marks or faults will stand over phone as i know it is genuine. Used 16gb, unlocked, sony ericsson xperia p for sale. The phone is as good as new as I only purchased it 3 weeks ago for 300, however It fell of the settee and it has a couple of tiny scratches on the corner, nothing major or noticeable but I am willing to sell for 200, for this reason. The screen and back of the phone are still immaculate. The phone comes boxed with all accessories eg, charger, brand new ear phones and hdmi cable, user manual etc. My only reason for selling is that I dont like android but it really is a cracking phone! Will also swap for the iphone 4, any questions please contact me on 07415095368 thanks, sophie. Brand new apple I phone for sale due to having 2 bought as gifts. Still in original packaging. Ideal to buy for a gift as wrapping has not been opened. Call 07810179268 and ask for Jamie. Pick up only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment