Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Samsung Galaxy SIII (3) White Unlocked 16GB *Like New* Collection or Paypal! -

Please email me for more information. Boxed with all accessories. Used for under a month with no scratches or damage what so ever. Selling due to cant get used to Android so keeping my BB Its unlocked. You can come and collect from my house iorth london or pay money into paypal and ill send it. (Will not send out of UK) Will include fee case and stylus! Black apple iphone 16 GB 6 months old perfect condition, original box, charger/usb and earphones! Has to be picked up! Will be next week though.. Will accept the nearest offer also!! THIS PHONE IS STILL LIKE NEW ONLY USED ONES AND PUT BACK IN BOX EVER SINCE. IT WAS A GIFT BUT I HAVE ALREADY GOT A ANDROID PHONE THAT I LIKE. I WILL CONSIDER GOOD OFFERS NEAR THE ASKING PRICE. BUYER MUST PICK UP THE AS I DO NOT OWN A CAR AND CASH ONLY PLEASE HI I HAVE A BRAND NEW IPHONE 4S THAT IS UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS WITH BOX AND ALL ACESSORIES. CALL ME IF YOUR INTRESTED WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MEET YOU IT WOULD HAVE TO BE POSTAGE BECAUSE OF MY WORKING HOURS 250 ONO THANKS FOR LOOKING AT MY ADD CONTACT ME FOR PAYMENT THANKS NO SHIPPING TO NIGERIA I HAVE A SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE FOR SALE, UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS, IN BRAND NEW CONDITION. IT HAS 16GB OF INTERNAL STORAGE AND COMES WITH AN 8GB MEMORY CARD. IT ALSO COMES WITH 2 LEATHER CASES, ONE OPENING DOWNWARDS AND THE OTHER OPENING SIDEWAYS (HAS SPACE FOR CARDS AND CASH).

0 comments:

Post a Comment