Saturday, August 4, 2012

Nokia 6500 classic (6500c) ?

nokia 6500c very good condition it is only on orange never gave me a problem 40 ono for more details call or text M - 07780090043 No private calls Samsung Galaxy S3 Brand New Blue Sim Free Quad core cpu super fast speed 8M pixel camera HD video recording 16GB memory Best phone on the market No swaps please The htc is runing ice 4.0.4 very smoothly. The phone is in good condition. I am planing to wipe it and install stock. Unless the swapped wants a particular firmware which I can install free of charge. There is jellybean 4.1.0 now available for the phone. Regards. Ricky robertson. IPHONE 4 WHITE ON ORANGE THIS IS A BRAND NEW APPLE REPLACEMENT GOT IT YESTERDAY PAY AND GO! BRAND NEW COMES WITH BRAND NEW CHARGER ETC.. I DONT SEEM TO GET IT ON , IT APPECT MY SIM I DONT REALLY NO WHAT AM DOING , ALL I NO ITS BRAND NEW WITH WARRANTY ( 3 MONTHS ) JUST NEEDS SOMEONE TO BUY IT WHO NOES WHAT THERE DOING I HAVENT A CLUE GRIMSBY AREA DN377BA ITS GOT PROTECTIVE SCREEN FRONT AND BACK, CALL ME 07873321624 This phone is extremely good, through out the time ive had it ive had no problems with it at all. The phone is in reasonable condition. My aim is to have a quick sale. Call or Text Me For A Reply 07957381407

0 comments:

Post a Comment