Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sony Xperia X10 Mini--white....bargain.... !

Sony Xperia X10 Mini white buy 3 X x10 mini mobile phone 140 white - black - pink looking 140 or give me best offer JUST WORKING OVERSEAS ....NOT IN UK BLOCKED call - sam 07989411896 For Sale : Apple Iphone in white boxed with accessories, on T-Mobile. the phone is in mint condition as it has only been used for 4/5 months. It is my old contract phone since I have now upgraded. I can call my network and transfere the registration of the phone upon purchase. The phone is in stuning condition ! T-Mobile Network 250 o.v.n.o (Can get 210 online scrap, but its too nice for that) Call, Text or e-mail should you require any further information Thank You I am buying all no service/working abroad onli phones iPhone 4 and 4s and also the samsung Galaxy s3. I will cum to pick up the phone and pay cash on the spot Please call or text with the make of your phone the model the gig and the network the phone is on Hi all, i want to part ex my blackberry curve 9360 for an iPhone 4. My phone is in perfect condition. Unlocked. Boxed. Im willing to pay up to 120 cash along side this for an iPhone 4. Must be ither unlocked or on vodafone. Please Text Me On 07867489611 Thankyouu :) P.s i can collect!!!!! Samsung Galaxy Tab is a 7 inch Android Tablet, which has phone functions - meaning it can also be used for calls and texts. It has 16GB of built in storage but can also be expanded using the MicroSD socket. Its runing Android 2.3.6 (overcome) and

0 comments:

Post a Comment