Saturday, July 28, 2012

IPHONE4/4S WANTED ALL NO SERVICE/WORKING ABROAD +

I am buying all no service/working abroad onli phones iPhone 4 and 4s and also the samsung Galaxy s3. I will cum to pick up the phone and pay cash on the spot Please call or text with the make of your phone the model the gig and the network the phone is UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS FEW MARKS ON REAR BATTERY COVER BUT SCREEN IS PERFECT COMES WITH CHARGER USB LEAD 2GB MEMORY CARD CAR CHARGER CAR DOCK CASE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK BLACKBERRY BOLD 9780 ALL IN GOOD CONDITION IN ORANGE ON ORANGE COME BOXED WITH CHARGER OPEN TO OFFERS CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY NO POSTING TANKS FOR VIEWING MY AD I am selling my HTC One X (Grey) 32GB. It has no scratches and was bought in April. It comes with all accessories and manuals however the headfones are broken. It is also UNLOCKED to all networks and has a RECEIPT. PLEASE CALL ME ON 07811314078 NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE AND I WONT SEND IT ANYWHERE. hi there, i have just bought this phone, i have a receipt which was purchased from Carephonewarehouse store and Phone is Factory Unlocked, I will give receipt to the buyer so that you will have proof of purchase for warranty claim etc. Samsung Galaxy S3 phone is used for a week, now I have relaize I am the iPhone guy, so selling this phone. Phone is new, it is coming in the original packaging, with box, charger cable, untouched headphone and booklet. I am throwing 2 free body cases and screen protec

0 comments:

Post a Comment