Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sony Xperia U. **unlocked** !

Sony xperia U unlocked, great phone in great condition only had it two months but want to sell because I have a new phone it comes all boxed with charger it comes with pink and black attachments. Pick up only please ring Me on 07598432798 for any questions you need answering cheers Katie :-) I have for sale a xperia x10 mini..it comes with the box and all genuine accessories and a 2gb memory card. a spare new pink back cover and all booklets included.. selling due to upgrade. blackberry 9900 factory unlocked with 8gb memory card and accessories good conditioo box as i didnt need it.im located in hounslow west/ west london u can pick up the phone from my house so dnt have to wory about anythin.contact 07852822877 ali Hi i have an i phone 3gs 16g takes any network/ sim card has a small crack on the back as seen in photos 150 ono or may swap try me? Call or txt me on 07517107612 Hi, I have a Blackberry Bold 9700 in Black for sale. Its not new but in great condition still. Few light scratches around the silver housing but that can all be replaced for around 10 however the phone is working perfectly. Its also unlocked to all networks. I have the charger and a few accessories and also comes with a 2GB memory card. 90 07943636316

0 comments:

Post a Comment