Monday, July 30, 2012

BRAND NEW SEALED S3 SWAP FOR IPHONE 4S WHITE ONLY +

on monday i will be receiving my white samsung s3 from vodafone for my new upgrade which i want to swap for a white iphone 4s ALWAYS AVAILABLE 07717870840 FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS I have a Blackberry bold 9780 for sale which is unlocked to all networks got the box,charger,lead,books,cds,back case,2gb memory card and 2 full caseing black and white. STILL FOR SALE EXCELLENT CONDITION. COMES WITH BATTERY , USB. BOX AND INSTRUCTIONS. SELLING FOR 195 AS THEASE REACH UPTO 300 STILL ON EBAY but have seen on;line for 280 new.+BUT AM UNABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT. QUICK SALE WANTED. AM NOT INTRESTED IN SCAMS SO I WILL NOT BE POSTING IT TO LAGOS OR VIA PAYPAL ECT CASH ON PICK UP :) THANK YOOU I am selling a Brand New White Samsung galaxy S3. It comes with 2 year warrenty. Comes with everything. Can be collected, closest stations to me are Clapton Station and Hackney Central. Please feel free to text, call or email if you have any questions. Hi I am selling my iphone 4 8gb phone due to me getting a samsung galaxy ace. It comes boxed and is unlocked to any network, comes with headphones, and a few random covers/screen protectors. Is in great condition with no scratches or wear and tear. Would post if necessary or can collect Email me if interested

0 comments:

Post a Comment