Saturday, July 28, 2012

Phone contract for sale -

25 a month for Unlimited Texts, 50 Minutes and 500 mb of Internet on O2. I am moving to a different contract so i have no need for this one. so someone can take it off me. only got 5 months left till the end of the contract. if you want the Blackberry phone as well you can have this for an extra 50 quid but if you want to make me an offer then please do I am selling my iPHONE 4 16GB BLACK BOXED for sale. in brand new condition very clean like new all working open to 02 still got screen protector on front and back. come with box, all new everything in box, book, charger, usb, iPHONE 4 240 NO OFFER LAST PRICE FINAL PRICE ring me on 07934799781 viewing is available any time Only used to turn on and check everything is ok. Stickers have been removed. Brand new!! Comes with everything as normal minus the headphone. Pick up only , cash on collection from enfield Give me a call on 07714525761 HTC XDA GUIDE UNLOCKED WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM! SATNAV INSTALLED. 3G, WIFI, HSDPA GREAT PHONE. 49 COMES WITH CHARGER AND MEMORY CARD. FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY. I HAVE A BLACKBERRY BOLD 9300 COMES WITH CHARGER MINT CONDITION NEW HOUSING GREAT FOR BBM. THE PHONE IS UNLOCKED . ====COLLECTION ONLY===== IM BASED IN WYCOM

0 comments:

Post a Comment