Monday, July 30, 2012

Samsung SGH i917 Focus - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone +

Great condition Samsung Windows Phone. Retails at around 217 here on ebay from US sellers. Selling it because I have too many phones in the household. Matt Screen Protector was put on it from day 1. Always kept in a padded case. Some signs of Use. No major scratches. Comes with US charger, will include a US-UK adapter. Will throw in a 4GB micro SD card. Specifications are listed below. The phone is unlocked and would work on any network. Comes with 8GB onboard memory. plus 4gb on the sd card No time wasters please and collection only! This is a brand new phone boxed and the seal an unwanted upgrade from T mobile 125 Input method QWERTY keyboard BlackBerry® software BlackBerry® 7.1 OS Screen size 2.44 For Sale is a Joblot of Beats by Dr.Dre Alimunium Iphone 4/4S Covers. In Total 73pcs consisting of two types: 1. Lady Gaga By Dr.Dre Case 2. Beats by Dr.Dre Cases Joblot, so grab a bargain all you individuals runing online businesses. This is excess stock I no longer need. Open to offers so, If interested, I will give you the exact quantity, colours in box and type of each case. Email or contact me on: 07972376844 Thank you for your interest I Am Selling A Brand New Samsung Galaxy S3 New Sealed On T-Mobile. It is still sealed. I Am Selling This Due To Lack Of Funds For My Holiday Next Week. White Colour. Proof Of Purchase Available. Please Give me a Call On 07943929334 Serious Buyers ONLY. MUST GO TOD

0 comments:

Post a Comment