Friday, July 27, 2012

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 I9300 16GB MARBLE WHITE UNLOCKED *

Samsung Galaxy S3 Marble White Factory unlocked for any network Comes brand new with all accessories (no box) First come first serve Buy from a trusted seller Available to meet for collection today I have an I phone 4, imaculate condition and locked to O2. I am selling because I have the 4s now. There is no charger and box with this smart phone hence the asking price. Please no time wasters I got a 2 day old BB bold 9780 unlocked In black comes with leather BB case And box with all contents I am lOoking For a unlocked htc desire s or a htc Sensation must be unlocked no time Wasters will not post or do paypal if No answer text iPhone 4 16GB on Orange or T-Mobile with box and accessories. A full reset will be done, ready for its new owner, all you will have to do is plug it into your computer or conect to WiFi and activate the iPhone. Included are all new accessories and all new documents including sim removal tool the screen is in fantastic condition, however the back cover is scratched quite a bit, as shown in picture, a cover will hide this and make that fantastic conditioned screen pop, this is reflected in the price and i wont accept offers or swaps, sorry for this but I have another iPhone 4 and dont need any more. I am based in Parkstone, Poole and can deliver within a radius of 20 miles for free! I WILL NOT SEND THIS ABROAD, sorry for this but I dont want the hassle If you fancy a chat about this iPhone please contact Dan, on 07830305000 iPhone 4s 16gb excellent condition on orange. No box included just

0 comments:

Post a Comment