Friday, July 27, 2012

Iphone 4s/ Ipads available *

I have iphone 4s 16gb for sale for 250 Also ipad for sale 16gb - 250. Accept payment through western union. All brand new stock and working order, reply to email or text 07580711570. I canot take calls as i run a business and rarely have time. Also do orders as well with a 50% first bases. Hi, I am selling my HTC One X in grey, it is unlocked and boxed with generic charger and usb. Comes with all manuals and also comes with the original reciept for 450 which has under 9 months warrenty left. The phone has a few marks on the back shell but nothing major. Quad core phone. Email with any offers, 310 ONO, Thanks. I am NOT willing to post the phone. I will NOT reply to emails asking to email another address. No offers as cheap already phone and charger only still got orignal plastic on screen may swap for iphone 4s and money my way 360 each or 720 for both no offers brand new used it for an hour and realised touch screen isnt for me i currently have a blackberry curve 8520 so would be looking a blackberry bold or torch, decent model in good condition drop me a text if interested I PHONE4S 16GB WHITE BRANDNEW CONDTION ALL ACCESORIES SCREEN PROTECTION NO MESSERS BARGAIN no texts

0 comments:

Post a Comment