Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Iphone 4s, 16 gigs, black, 3 weeks old, simfree, over 11 month warranty left ?

iPhone 4s, 16gig, black, 3weeks old, over 11month warranty, simfree Use any sim card. got 11month warranty left In mint condition. When you buy the iPhone 4s, I will ring up apple and get the warranty transferred into your name. Phone was brought me, reason for sale I need cash to renew my car insurance this iphone 4s is in mint condition, no marks Telephone 01159586483 Blackberry Bold 9700 (BRAND NEW) sealed never used as pics say Based in London bridge can meet in London bridge or Waterloo or Charing Cross call me on Brand New Blackberry Bold 9700 from T-mobile direct can be unlocked anywhere even online for five pounds The phone is a brand new replacement I received from T-mobile jtoday And instead of using it, have decided to sell it. Comes Boxed, includes all accessories (charger, pc cable), phone is completely brand new. Pick up an absolute bargain here. Please call Thanks for looking. Apple Iphone 4s 16GB White Orange/Tmobile network but can be unlocked Comes as new boxed complete with all accessories. Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collection Well come to my sale for this new HTC One X the most amazing phone ever. the phone is in excellent condition I only used for a couple of weeks. Still have all the box Charger Hands Free Kit. The

0 comments:

Post a Comment