Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Apple Iphone 3GS 16gb Black -

perfect condition. Ios5.1.1 jailbroken. This phone was originally unlocked to all networks so can updated to new firmware then jailbroken again without any problems. Sorry no pictures on ad but I will be happy to text you one. 07413824781 I have for sale a boxed apple iphone 3g 16gb. It is unlocked to all networks and is boxed with all accesories bar earphones. The phone is in 8/10 condition and I do not need it anymore as I have bought myself a new HTC. This is a cheap price for such an excellent phone. COLLECTION OR POSTAGE UPON RECIEVING ONLINE BANK TRANSFER. NO TIME WASTERS PRICE IS SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE CALL ME ON 07931777692 Kash x Good condition iphone 4s white 16gb comes with original packaging and accessorys apart from earphone locked on vodafone, has a bit of crack screen at bottom MONEY IS NEEDED ASAP NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE text me on 07505368897 Blackberry Bold 9700 (BRAND NEW) sealed never used as pics say Based in London bridge can meet in London bridge or Waterloo or Charing Cross call me on Brand New Blackberry Bold 9700 from T-mobile direct can be unlocked anywhere even online for five pounds The phone is a brand new replacement I received from T-mobile jtoday And instead of using it, have decided to sell it. Comes Boxed, includes all accessories (charger, pc cable), phone is completely brand new. Pick up an absolute bargain here. &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment