Saturday, July 28, 2012

BlackBerry Curve 9360 UNLOCKED and BOXED *

Blackberry curve 9360 black colour, boxed with its original box, 2GB micro SD memory card, charger and headphones. Text if interested, I´ll remove the ad once I sell it. Thanks for looking! Just for the scammers: I´m not going to post it to Nigeria. **Relisted due to timewasters** BlackBerry 9800 2 weeks old. Sent my phone off to the repair centre and blackberry gave me a new phone I am now switching to iphone so I wish to sell this phone. Phone is in excellent condition and is unlocked. BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 EXCELLENT COND 6 WEEKS OLD HARDLY USED UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS BOXED WITH CHARGER, HEADPHONES, COVER ETC GREAT CONDITION FULLY FUNCTIONAL 250 i have my xperia mini for sale had it a couple days it is upgradedup the lastest android 4.0 ginger bread software its a nice little phone to text on and conect to your friends open to all networks and will aceept any sim card! comes with : earphones with spare earbuds charger+usb screen cloth 3 manuals to get you start and to get you to know abit about the phone ( open to offers and will swap for a blackberry!! LIKE NEW BLACKBERRY WITH BOX AND CHARGER. FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY. CAN BE SEEN WORKING. CONTACT HANNAH 07583637207

0 comments:

Post a Comment