Friday, July 27, 2012

IPhone 3GS 16GB Unlocked -

iPhone 3GS 16GB Unlocked to any network. This is a fully working phone but for some reason it loses signal in my house. I am listing this as a fault as I don’t want anyone to be disappointed, should they suffer a similar issue. The phone will come with a white Otter Box Impact case, the screen has been protected from day one and comes with original box and accessories. 175.00 ONO SELLING DUE TO UPGRADE TO IPHONE 4 THIS PHONE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION APART FROM A FEW SMALL MARKS ON THE BACK & SCREEN, THEY ARE THAT SMALL THEY WILL NOT SHOW UP ON CAMERA, TWO SLIGHT HAIRLINE MARKS (SEE PHOTO) NEAR WHERE THE CHARGER FITS IT HAS ALWAYS HAD SCREEN PROTECTOR & BACK COVER ON AT ALL TIMES IT HAS BEEN UPDATED TO ISO 5.1.1 & CLEARED OF ALL PERSONAL DATA SO IS READY TO GO IT COMES BOXED WITH CHARGER, GENUINE APPLE HEADPHONES, SIM TOOL & ALL BOOKLETS ALSO INCLUDED IS TWO IPHONE CASES, THEY ARE NOT GREAT BUT WILL PROTECT THE BACK UNTIL YOU BUY SOME NEW ONES I WILL ALSO INCLUDE THREE SCREEN PROTECTORS & A GIFFGAFF SIM CARD WHICH RUNS OFF THE O2 NETWORK & WILL GIVE YOU 5 FREE CREDIT ONCE ACTIVATED A iPOWER BATTERY BACK UP CASE, BOXED WITH INSTRUCTIOINS, WHICH I PURCHASED FOR EXTRA BATTERY LIFE WHILE AWAY ON HOLIDAYS, DAYS OUT, IPhone 4s 16g white. Used but in very good condition- the only mark this phone has is a tiny little on right on the bottom which is about 3mm long. The phone works without fault, the only reason for sale is that I only use a phone to text and call so this is a waste is a brilliant phone! Please contact me For pics of the phone and more info on 07919835268 Brand new iPhone 4S - got this as an upgrade and as I already have one from work I have decided to sell it! Phon

0 comments:

Post a Comment