Saturday, July 28, 2012

Apple Iphone 3gs 8gb used but very good condition with original box +

Very good condition with original box which includes the usb cable,wall plug,headphones and a white leather pouch was given as a present at christmas but have now got my upgrade. Hello ive got the brand new samsung glaxy s3 white 16 GB orange network for sale.. I want to sale as i need some urgent cash.i will give you the copy of proof of purchase.phone comes with.if you need more info please dont hesitate to contact me.. 07855534737 regds I am selling my black iphone 4 32gb. It comes with all accessories including the box itself and the manuals. I also have the sim eject tool. The phone has been looked after very well. It has no marks or scratches. IMMACULATE Condition. My price is 300 but I will consider very close offers. Ring or text: 07944264670 Apple iPhone 4 32GB comes with box and contents you see in the picture I never used it since I bought it and I dont know which network is on Try before you buy Phone or email me NO TEXTS Please hi for sale is a genuine sandisk class 10 micro sd card it is sealed in original packaging RRP 49.99 i am selling it half price 25 if you want it call me on 07572881064

0 comments:

Post a Comment