Tuesday, July 31, 2012

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 I9300 16GB MARBLE WHITE UNLOCKED !

Samsung Galaxy S3 Marble White Factory unlocked for any network Comes brand new with all accessories (no box) First come first serve Buy from a trusted seller Available to meet for collection today I HAVE FOR SALE 90 x FIFA 2004 FOR THE NOKIA NAGE PHONE/CONSOLE THE GAMES ARE NEW SEALED ORIGINAL UK VERSIONS WITH UK WARRANTY THE RRP ON THESE ARE 10 EACH BUT I KNOW THESE ARE REALLY OLD GAMES NOW BUT THEY ARE NEW SEALED AND YOU ARE GETTING THEM FOR ONLY 1.50 EACH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL OR TXT THANK YOU Unusued iphone 4s on vodafone. Still got screen covers on from the apple store. Locked to vodafone network. Swap for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I900P + Cash. The GT-I900P is the model with near field communication (NFC). Please note I am not interested in the GT-I900 model. Thanks Black i phone 4 5mp camera Facetime Thousands of different apps All accessories including charger, usb and headphones. Box hasnt been opened, still sealed. great phone everything works on it selling because i am now using a blackberry Platform 3G Band: 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz GPRS Class 12 network & data EDGE Class 12 network & data HSDPA 7.2Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps Data Speed Windows Phone 7 OS Disp

0 comments:

Post a Comment