Friday, July 27, 2012

Apple iPhone4S 16GB Black & White Brand New In Box Never Used *

Apple iPhone4S Brand New In Box.. Never Used.. All Accessories Still In Original Unopened Packaging.. 16GB.. Only One White And One Black Available.. 12 Months Warranty Contact me for futher information 07837305137 Postage and delivery available for an extra charge 365 no offers. Hello thank you for taking time to look at my ad, I am selling my phone which I no longer need as I upgraded to an Iphone 4s and I am selling it at a very reasonable price. Box includes, wall charger, usb, earphones and a pouch. Samsung Galaxy S2 white new condtjoot a single mark on it its take any sim unloked with box and everything still got receipt as well i take nearest offfer phone or text may swap for iPhone 4s AMANDA on 07905842682 hi there i have a beauitful ultra slim blacherry in black in top notch condition cost 240 looking for offers please NOTHING SILLY PLEASE AND NO TIME WASTERS THANKS SORRY ON VIRIGIN BUT CAN BE EASLIY UNLOCKED FOR 7PONDS IN TOWN PLEASE TXT FOR QUICK REPLY CHEERS REASON FOR SELLING DUE TO I DNT LIKE BLACKBERRYS PLAESE NO TIME WASTERS just need a charger but its fully charged so u can see it working would swap for iphone 4 or penies NO OFFERS OR HAGGLING Blackberry torch handset. Excellent condiotioo faults whatsoever. no scratches ect , like new, no paint coming off or looking tatty like they sometimes get....literally like a new handset. The handset is about 6 month old as had to get new one when lost my other in Cyprus. Comes with Charger, box and all manuals ect. No problems, No faults, Only reason for sale is my new phone arrives

0 comments:

Post a Comment