Sunday, July 29, 2012

Apple iPhone 4 16GB, On Orange .

In Very Good Condition. A Couple Of Scratches on Side panel. Front and Back are immaculate. Comes With Charger. I am Willing to Deliver within a 5 mile Radios. Please Contact Kirsty on - 07970381976 Brilliant condition iphone 4, had had a sreen protector on since i got it, so no scratches at all. Comes as new with box charger and manual. locked to voadaphone network but can easily be unlocked. if you want to see pictures emnail me cant upload them on here but happly will send them. If you are only interested in the iphone 4s then i shall sell it for 420, The ipod touch is an 8gb 2nd generation call or text me on my phone number for details about collection or delivery, If collecting i would like the money in cash. If you require it to be delivered i will come in person to make sure you will get it. This phone is a replacement for a phone i have lost. while waiting i brought a new phone so no longer wanted. I have the original packaging to the phone i have lost. Never used, Comes with the charger with USB port, instruction and CD. Hardly used and is in mint condition. Comes boxed with charger and headphones as standard. Need a quick sale as I am moving to America so have to sell my most prized possesions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment