Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blackberry Torch 9800 locked to tmobile want gone asap pick up cash only ?

hi, i have a blackebrry torch for sale. still working with a few marks around the egde. its locked to tmobile and comes with charger. make me an offer Apple i phone 4 16gb black factory unlocked unwanted upgrade sealed this phone came as an upgrade but I already have a phone and not much patience with touch screen phones! It was delivered last week, is unopened and exactly as you would see it in the shops. Brand new Iphone 4 16 GB comes with original box, charger and earphones. Have a little crack on screen. If need more info contact me. Blackberry 9800 Torch.. Brand new condition (Orange/Tmobile) Comes Boexed with Paperwork This phone will NOT get blocked like so many others people sell on here. dont call if you do not have the money to buy. 135 No Offers. I am selling this brand new white Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB which is unlocked to all networks. It is boxed and unused. Complete with a one year warranty. I have around 3 of these, but they are selling fast so buy while you can, can offer a discount an a bulk buy. I really am looking for a quick sale, I will only send via royal mail, and only accept bank transfer and nothing else. I am happy to negotiate, and SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment