Sunday, September 9, 2012

Iphone 4s white immaculate condition *

still has protective stickers on phone, used for 4 months but in superb condition, feel free to come and view the phone. selling because i have 2. im not sending through paypal and no international buyers please!!!!!! Hi im selling a blackberry 9900, unlocked perfect working order selling it for 180 need money for holiday no charger tho you can buy one for 5pound call me or txt me on 07850547150 Thanks THIS IS MY BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S 3 NEVER BEEN USED STILL BOXED I HAVE 2 OF THE SAME PHONE IT IS AN UNWANTED GIFT THAT I RECIEVED FOR MY BIRTHDAY CAN POST ANY WHERE WITHIN THE UK. Samsung Galaxy Note!! Unlocked. Dark Blue & Black in Colour. MINT CONDITION! Also some extras - Car charger, Leather case opens up like a book, , headphones, power cable, USB lead. 300 Contact me. Kashif 07881694223 Hi I have for sale my blackberry 8900 curve genuine reason for sale is i dont like blackberries anymore the phone is in perfect working order, a few scuffs on the housing but that is to be expected i bought it from vodafone but had it opened to all networks the phone is boxed with an official blackberry charger, and an official blackberry data cable (which i havent used since i bought the phone) i lost the disc and manuals in my old house somewhere sorry i dont have pictures but can be seen working 60 o.n.o ive seen other 8900s on here for more and they dont come with anything, so this is a good deal May consider swap for htc desire or iphone 3g 

0 comments:

Post a Comment