Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Black nokia n95 8gb symbian smartphone *

50 ovno black nokia n95 8gb 3g symbian smartphone. Has a bit o wear on couple of the face panel buttons, all number pad buttons r fine. As far as i know it accepts o2 n 3 network sims iv not tried other networks. Envirofone has put a value of Â50.03 on the fone so am assuming its worth more. Phone is in gd working order n comes with charger. Would prefer a swap for another similar value 3g phone on 3 network or cheap pc or laptop set up..dont delay try me 2day with ur offer..i can only say yes or no all interest il a responded to a.s.a.p Thx 4 taking time to read...oh i will not take interest in them that email me askin 4 me 2 reply 2 another email address as emailing via gumtree îs as gd as it gets. Or txt me on 07908833717 Hi, i am selling a EXCELLENT condition I Phone 3GS 16GB on the O2 network. The phone is in really good condition with a perfect screen with no marks at all on it!! it comes with the original box, a charger and all the instructions and the sim removal pin. text 07810447934, ringwood, cheers Open to all networks, good overall condition. Comes with just phone as im keeping the charger for my new Blackberry. No offers and private number calls. SAMSUNG GALAXY MINI IN WHITE IN ORIGINAL BOX ON O2 OR TESCO MOBILE NETWORK DOES NOT COME WITH SIM EXCELLENT CONDITION AS HAS BEEN KEPT IN A CASE. 45 ONO PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL I WILL NOT POST AND WILL NOT REPLY TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES IN MESSAGES!!!! PRE OWNED APPLE I PHONE 3GS 32GB BLACK UNLOCKED/SIMFREE ITEM IS IN GOOD CONDITION!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment