Sunday, September 9, 2012

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9790 (TMOBILE) ?

I HAVE A 4 WEEK OLD BLACKBERRY BOLD 9790 WHICH HAS ONLY BEEN USED ON TMOBILE SO NOT SURE IF UNLOCKED. HAS A SLIGHT SCUFF TO TOP CORNER. SELLING DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO GET ON WITH. I AM OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS. NO TIMEWASERS PLEASE. a second hand iphone 4.. (used by me) can use any network still in a good condition charger and headset included. I HAVE A IPHONE 4 32GB IN WHITE FOR SALE OR SWAP. IT IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND IS BOXED, UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK I WANT A SAMSUNG GALAXY 3 SO WILLING TO LISTEN TO ANY OFFERS great condition, only had it one month! got myself an iphone so i no longer need this! please phone me only as i have no texts at the moment! 07904007158 Apple iPhone 4S (Latest Model) - 64 GB - White LOCKED TO 02 UK PHONE IS NEW AND I GET IT FROM MY INSURANCE AND STILL NEVER BEEN USE COMES WITH BOX,SIM REMOVER ,USER MANUAL , AND EAR PHONE ONLY CHARGER AND USB CABLE NOT INCLUDE BECAUSE I GET IT FROM INSURANCE LIKE THIS BUT COMES WITH NEW BOX FROM MY M MY OLD IPHONE 4S PHONE PHONE NO EMAIL PLEASE NO PAYPAL CALL ME ON 07972712004 BAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment