Monday, September 10, 2012

Apple Iphone 3GS - Unlocked -

Apple Iphone 3GS 16GB in black Iphone is boxed with all accessories and is in excellent condition and perfect working order, I have owned this phone from new and I have looked after it. 100 inc postage - no offers I live outside London so I can only post and I can only accept Paypal as method of payment. I am selling an iphone 4 16gb black, Factory unlocked to all networks, 3m carbon fibre vinyl wrap, Phone is in excellent condition, No scratches, Comes with box, Selling due to an upgrade, No timewasters please. Cash on collection Hi I have a white iphone4 16gig orange network boxed etc it has a small little crack top corner dose not affect the phone screen etc works brilliantly want to swap for a blackberry plus 100 pound my way any one intrested txt 07742520321 Comes with Box, Charger, Headphones, Instructions,PayAsYouGo Sim O2 with 10 Top up. The phone is Approx 10month Old. 125.00 or Near offer 07806609967 Samsung wave for swaps, bought last week from cash convertors still have the receipt. Unlocked comes with charger and a new micro SD card phone also has screen protector on. Wanting a diff phone on Orange or unlocked. Fab condition please text kirsti on 07580564005 if interested x

0 comments:

Post a Comment