Saturday, September 8, 2012

Brand New Samsung Galaxy S2 ?

I have brand new unlocked samsung galaxy s2 16gb in black for sale or swap with all the accessories and boxed on pay as you go. I dont mind swaping with galaxy S3, note or ipad 2 or 3 and must be in good condition but please no time wasters. BRAND NEW BOXED APPLE IPHONE 4S IN BLACK 16GB ON VODAFONE NETWORK REQUEST FOR UNLOCKING HAS BEEN SENT COMES WITH 12 MONTHS APPLE WARRANTY ONLY OPENED TO CHECK ITEMS...BRAND NEW ITEM CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME 07402 310 303 CASH ON COLLECTION MANCHESTER PX SWAPS WELCOME JUST TEXT ME 360 CASH ON COLLECTION NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE I have recently taken my Parrot Bluetooth system out of my car as I am selling the car. The System is in full working order with all cable that came standard with the car. I have taken it out of Renault Megane 1.5DCi 2004 & it did not need any SOT leads. You would need to provide you own leads to conect it to your car stereo. If you have an further questions please feel free to ask. Price is not negotiable 70 In the photo you cant see the Mic but there is one provided. as new only used 2hrs as emergency traveling to east midlands the front sticker is removed its in the leather case that will come with it and its only 3days from upgrade please NO OFFERS !!! For Sale Iphone 4 8gb Great condition Comes with chager 200 Collection only

0 comments:

Post a Comment